ARE YOU LIVING YOUR BEST POSSIBLE LIFE?
Are you making the most of your one and only precious life? Could your relationships be even better and could your relationship with God be the foundation (consciously or unconsciously) of all your relationships?
Are you wondering if there is more to life than what the eyes can see, the ears can hear and the mouth can taste? Is it true there is a spiritual world, a transcendent world that operates from its own laws? Are you a seeker? Curious? Doubtful? Believe in personal and societal transformation?
If so, you have come to the right place for non-judgmental discussion with others and through that, clarification of your own beliefs and values.
Meeting either in person or online for 6 weeks, the following topics will be explored. Come to all or as many as you would like. Meet for 1 1/2 hours. Each meeting will have food, lesson, and discussion.
1. Who is Jesus and why was he killed?
2. How can I have faith?
3. In what way does God guide my life?
4. What is the Holy Spirit and what does it do?
5. What can I gain by reading the Bible?
6. How can I resist evil or even know something is evil?
7. What is prayer? How can I pray? Can I be healed through prayer?
8. Why is belonging to a church important?
9. How can I make the most out of my life?